Top 10 Facts About Puerto Vallarta Real Estate
Puerto Vallarta has grown from a quiet little fishing village to one of the fastest growing real estate markets in Mexico. Here are our top ten facts about this investment hotspot.
1. Sales of resort real estate in Puerto Vallarta has increased from $50 million in 2000 to $500 million in 2007 (NuWire).
2. Vallarta is home to 350,000 residents, with a community of 6500 expatriates (VisitPuertoVallarta.com).
3. PV is the number 2 resort town in Mexico with 2.2 million tourists annually (NuWire).
4. Vallarta’s continuously expanding international airport welcomes more than 450 flights daily (NuWire).
5. As of summer 2008, there are more than 100 developments around Banderas Bay making Puerto Vallarta first in resort property sales in Mexico (NuWire).
6. Banderas Bay is the largest bay in Mexico and stretches for 26 miles (Fodor’s Mexico 2008).
7. Puerto Vallarta is on the same latitude as the Hawaiian Islands.
8. Punta Mita, one of the better known developments, has Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and St. Regis Hotels and two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses.
9. Puerto Vallarta was recognized in the Most Beautiful Beaches of the World Club by the French Institute.
10. Named one of the top 15 destinations to visit in 2008 by the New York Times.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!