One of our staff favorites, Villa Koi, spectacular and rich with cultured refinement, perfectly captures the art of indoor-outdoor Pacific Mexican coastal living.
Luxuriate in over 8000 square feet of living space with 180 degree ocean views across the Bay of Banderas to Puerto Vallarta ringed by the Sierra Occidente.
Decorated in an exquisite fusion of interior Colonial Mexico and intricate hints of the Far East, grand palapa living over an infinity pool has yet to look and feel this cool along the North Shore of Puerto Vallarta.
Recently completed luxurious ocean front villa in Punta Mita,located approximately 20 miles north of Puerto Vallarta airport and 4.5 miles south of the Four Seasons Punta Mita Resort. This private estate features 10,800 sq. feet of peaceful and serene living spaces, 20,000 sq. feet of exquisitely landscaped lush tropical gardens and 750 sq. feet of Koi ponds with multiple fountains, and magnificent 180◦ unobstructed views of the sapphire waters of Banderas Bay, Puerto Vallarta and the Marieta Islands.
Villa Koi offers:
- 5 beautifully appointed and very private air conditioned suites (4 with King size beds and 1 with 2 queen size beds), each with its own sitting area, desk, private bathroom, indoor and outdoor showers, spacious closets, terraces and/or private patio gardens, air conditioning, remote controlled ceiling fans and folding glass doors to the outside with wood shutters for added privacy. All but 1 suite overlook the ocean. The 5th suite overlooks a private secret garden with its own fountain. All suites feature Italian luxury linens, down duvets, bathrobes, shower and hair products, and hair dryers. Dental hygiene and shaving products are provided by request.
- 3 separate dining areas including a large thatched roof open air dining room with seating for 12, an open air breakfast pergola seating 4, and a thatched roof beach dining pavilion seating 8.
- Open air living room, and covered beach sunset terrace all overlooking the clear blue ocean and the Marieta’s islands.
- Heated, or cooled (as needed) Infinity Swimming Pool with built-in Jacuzzi overlooking Banderas Bay and the Marieta’s islands. The pool is surrounded by abundant pool decking and seating, shaded by royal palms.
- State of the art media room equipped with a 73” HDTV, Satelite TV, surround sound, DVD and Blueray disc player, remote controlled Sonos sound system with I-Pod dock, CD player Satellite and local radio
- Basic office facilities, including a state of the art industrial cordless telephone system with conferencing capabilities; Vonage telephone service with free calling from and to the US., high speed internet (WIFI) access via your own laptop or the 73” HDTV screen powered by a Dell PC. Printer/copier/fax machine.
- Other Amenities include:
- 2 kitchens including gourmet main kitchen equipped with top quality appliances, including Wolf cook-top, Kitchenaid ovens & Microwave, Sub-zero refrigerator and freezer with built-in ice-maker, built-in Miele Espresso maker, 2 dish washers, and more
- Bar, with ice-maker and 100 (?)bottle capacity wine cooler
- BBQ Patio with Viking BBQ grill
- Water purification system
- Art and antiques throughout.
- 3 personal safes
- Mosquito abatement misting system using environmentally friendly pyrithrium (chrysanthemum flower juice)
- 2 washer/2 dryer laundry room
- 2 car garage with additional outdoor space
- Secure, triple gated access, security cameras
- Gated access to private beach
- 2 ocean kayaks
- Very attentive but discrete full time staff consisting of an English speaking caretaker, a chef, house keeper and gardener.
- The care-taker and chef live on-site in separate staff casita hidden from the main house and are available 24 hours/day including holidays.
Rental fee includes:
- Airport pick-up and drop off in private van (1 round trip per stay; max. 7 passengers)
- 2 meals/day (guests responsible for grocery bills)
- Daily house-keeping/linen service
- In-house or off-site spa services available by request, including personal training, yoga and pilates.
- Concierge services provided by request (grocery shopping, restaurant, tour and excursion reservations