For those drawn to the “Old Mexico” charm of Puerto Vallarta and who find the lifestyle afforded by Punta Mita alluring, you are invited to rent a luxurious private residence in Punta Mita for a long weekend, a few weeks or months at a time.
Villa Lagos del Mar 26, a feast for the senses — one must experience this home to appreciate its uniqueness. Elegant, genteel architecture and an inspired floorplan make this hacienda truly special. Specifically designed to invite in the sea breezes from a variety of angles, it also offers spectacular ocean views of the Bay of Banderas and dramatic vistas of the Pacific Ocean from all of the main living areas.
Villa Lagos del Mar 26 is a spacious multi-level hacienda that surrounds an open-air courtyard; more than 10,500 square feet of living space – yet with an intimate feeling of luxury living.
With Beach access right out the front door and across the 9th hole of the famous Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, you are invited to luxuriate in the white sand the surf. With pampering that begins from the moment you arrive at Villa Lagos del Mar 26 in Punta Mita until the time you must say adios, you are assured an exhilarating stay.
- Spacious multi-level hacienda that surrounds an open-air courtyard; more than 10,500 square feet of living space – yet with an intimate feeling of luxury living.
- Five spacious bedroom suites, each with walk in closets, luxurious bathrooms, and private terraces.
- A service bedroom suite for the staff or an extra guest.
- Two fountains, entryway water features and extensive tropical flower gardens
- Elegant flowing terraces with breathtaking views off the kitchen, living and dining areas and the bar areas – with “over the ocean” sunrise and sunset views!
- Fully functioning business office with DSL and wireless internet service, and free calls to the US by broadband phone service.
- Game room with large flat screen TV, DVD, satellite service. Ping Pong, Fooz ball, Poker table and bar area just off the large swimming pool plaza.
- Full slab marble flooring throughout the hacienda.
- Vaulted hand laid brick ceiling Gourmet kitchen with Sub Zero refrigerator, commercial Wolf range, Asko dishwasher and wine cooler.
- Large pantry areas and a terrace that extends from the kitchen to an outside breakfast area with breathtaking views.
- Mechanical lift for bringing groceries into the kitchen from the oversized garage with additional space for two golf carts.
- Inviting infinity edge pool in the courtyard.
- Second level infinity edge plunge pool overlooking Banderas Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
- Large media room with bar, kitchen, icemaker, wide screen Plasma TV, library/game table area and wireless high-speed Internet access throughout.
- Beautiful palapa open-air living/dining area with views of Banderas Bay and the Pacific Ocean.
- 24-hour dual gated security entrance.
- One single family golf membership for the existing Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course (1), which features the “Tail of the Whale” island green
- Resident’s Beach Club (CP-1)
- Access to the existing tennis facility
- Punta Mita Concierge service (All your needs and services are tended to)
- Four Seasons dining access with prior reservation, subject to availability
Services Extraordinaire – Live the Dream
From the instant you arrive to the last few moments of your stay you will be catered to by our delightful home staff. Our Property Manager will be on call for you during your stay (but not in your hair). Francisco and Marta, our in home staff, will ensure any need that you have during your stay is met with a smile. They will have cold beverages at the ready, make sure you have fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh local fruits cut up, prepare a light breakfast, provide comprehensive housekeeping service, all with that traditional Mexican radiant smile. Should you wish to have a chef for all of your meals in home or only on certain days all you have to do is let them know and it will be arranged. They can set up the ping pong table for you and make sure the hot tub is the perfect temperature for your evening star gazing! Whatever you like, it can be yours during your stay.
Residential Concierge Services
As a guest at Villa Lagos del Mar 26 you will be pampered with every option for your relaxation or action – by our residential concierge. Starting from the moment you land, wherein you will be retrieved in air conditioned comfort, and offered cold beverages on your way to the house, to making all of the reservations for you and your group during your stay:
- spa services
- in house catering
- Party planning with food, entertainment, music
- Adventure day trips – of any kind or sort
- Sailing, whale watching, surfing lessons, yachting, snorkeling, sea kayaking, mountain bike riding, hiking, the options are endless.
You have the option of spa services at the Residents Beach Club in private cabanas in the sand where you hear the waves and enjoy the sea breezes or done in the privacy of the home – either way you will be pampered.
The clubs of Punta Mita are wonderfully diverse gathering places within the private reserves created to help vanquish the demands of everyday life. These are retreats where relaxation and rejuvenation truly happen.
- Kupuri Beach Club on the white sand beaches of Carayeros – enhance your mood and your mental state.
- Residents Beach Club with its incredible views, ocean breezes, pampering service, beachfront dining, spa services and sea kayaking.
- St. Regis Residents Beach Club – stunning cove with views of the wide open Pacific beyond the Marietta Islands, elegant setting, excellent dining and gathering.
- Golf Club – Jack Nicklaus has designed two extraordinary golf courses, adding his signature to both. Highly praised by golfers and golf publications alike, the private course plays between 5,037 and 7,014 yards and is defined by compelling views. As both courses have tee times reserved exclusively for you as our guest, play moves quickly and feels like a completely private experience. The tail of the Whale Golf Club is a delight to the senses where one can watch the practice tee from an elevated restaurant that takes in the ocean breezes and has unsurpassed service and quality of food.
- Tennis Club – reserved exclusively for members at Punta Mita and featuring 8 courts 2 of which you can enjoy lighted for night play, high quality equipment for your use, and terrific camaraderie, a lovely way to enjoy more of the Club Life, you will find this facility exceptionally appealing.
Our residential concierge will arrange for reservations for you at a Myriad of fun, excellent and unique dining opportunities, within Punta Mita, the Jewel of the Gold Coast. Dining experiences include several options at the Four Seasons including a private torchlit island experience to great sea food next to the fire pits in the sand at La Bahia. You will not be disappointed. Should you wish something cultural, the nearby Village of Coral del Risco has over 10 exciting options for you where the variety is endless- from the upscale Chez Artisse to beachfront Margaritas or Swimmers where you can dine with your toes in the sand you will have the opportunity to experience a variety of international cuisines.
#1 Golf Resort in the World!
Access to this private gem is yours as our guest…The Jack Nicklaus Pacifico Golf Course was ranked number one in the world by Condé Nast Traveler (June 2008).
Four Seasons Golf Club – Punta Mita
The centerpiece of Punta Mita is two private Jack Nicklaus Signature Courses at the Four Seasons Golf Club. An astonishing 19-hole championship course, which was voted #1 in the world in 2008 by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler, features eight holes facing or playing along the ocean and each hole provides breathtaking ocean vistas. Also included is an optional par three hole, which will challenge the most avid golfers. The tee is on the mainland and the green is located on a natural island (194 yards) offshore.
Villa Lagos del Mar 26 lies along Hole #13, which encircles a large lagoon surrounded by natural flora and fauna.Playing between 5,037 and 7,014 yards, the private golf club is open only to Punta Mita property owners, guests of the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, and vacation ownership residents. Planned for Punta Mita are two more championship courses, including a second Jack Nicklaus Signature Course now under construction.